f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: "That is how heavy a secret can become. It can make blood flow easier than ink."
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"That is how heavy a secret can become. It can make blood flow easier than ink."

So let's talk about books, shall we?  That is, after all, what this blog was designed to be about.  (I make no apologies for the fact that I am, at heart, a book nerd through and through.  I have literally flailed over books.  That isn't going to change.  :) )


currently reading:

length: 994 pages
currently: 500 pages in
began on: March 08 2011

To date, I am exactly halfway through this book, and deeply craving a day to sit and read, and immerse myself in the world Patrick Rothfuss has created.  There is something about his writing that just pulls me in, and refuses to let go.  And one of these days when I have more than one day off at at a time from work, I - will - finish this book and review it here.  : )

So, this is post #1.  A testing of the waters so to speak.  Maybe I'll remember to post here often.  Let's find out!




There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!