f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: what's in a name?
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 27, 2011

what's in a name?

{ ++ } I finally stumbled upon what I think it is a rather cute name for this blog.  I wanted something both clever, and that also expressed some aspect of my personality.  Those who know me best know I am a romantic at heart, through and through, and believe entirely in "once upon a time," and am still hoping for my own "happily ever after."  So...this is me, naming my blog.  "Once upon a prologue."  Maybe someone else out there has this name, maybe not.  I'm pretty happy with it, and hope to spend a lot of time here talking about great books.

{ ++ } We start a new week tomorrow... I go back to work, and hopefully back to the gym!  But for now, I think I am going to put on a kettle for hot tea (YAYS!) and settle in to finish the book that's been calling my name all weekend.  : ) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!