f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Follow Me Friday - #5
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Follow Me Friday - #5


{ ++ } Follow Me Friday, aka "Follow My Book Blog" is probably the coolest meme I've come across in awhile.  It's hosted over at Parajunkee's View and us amazing book-a-holics get the chance to answer a reading-related question, as well as make new friends over the weekend.  It's a great way to kick off said weekend, and a really fun and easy way of stealing our way into the hearts of fellow book blogger's.

{ ++ } This week's featured blog is Magnet 4 Books, authored by Al!  Before I get to my answer to this week's question, ya'll be sure to check out her blog, as it's quite an honor to be the featured blog!  Let's all show her some love.  : )

This week's question: 1) What character in a book would you most like to be?  2) What character in a book would you most like to date?

{ ++ } 1) Oh wow, oh wow.  I guess...GAH.  I truly have no idea, because there are so many characters in books and book series that I admire.  I've seen so many strong female leads who really impressed me and whose stories resonated with me.  OK I'm gonna go with Hermione Granger.  She's smart, she's strong, she's more than she seems, she's got magic, and she's a fierce and loyal friend who gets to live in the Harry Potter 'verse.  

{ ++ } 2). Daemon Sadi.  (From Anne Bishop's Black Jewels trilogy.)  I  don't think I could just date him, because a) I'd want to keep him forever and b) his heart belongs to another but OMG.  Seductive to the max, loyal, strong, snarly, fierce, believes in protecting females?  YES PLEASE.

{ ++ } That's all I've got for this week.  Hi to my current followers - love ya'll! - and a big ol welcome to anyone new who makes their way here!