f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox - #11
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox - #11

{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

{ ++ } This is my IMM for the past two weeks!  : ) 







In My Mailbox: 09.18.2011




For Review:



Take This Regret by Amy Lichtenhan
Futher info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | twitter 
(This book was sent to me via a PDF file by the author for review.)

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | blog
(This book was sent to me via an e-Galley by the publisher for review.)

Purchased




The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Further info: Goodreads Amazon
Find the author online: Goodreads page
Why this book:  I am fascinated by the meanings of various flowers, plus the premise of this book really grabbed me.

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | blog
Why this book: At first I wasn't sure about the premise, but after I read a couple pages, I was hooked!  I'm looking forward to seeing Romeo and Juliet explored in a totally new light. 

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | blog
Why this book: I read the synopsis and knew I had to read it: it is scary, mysterious, and a folk tale all in one.

Envy by J.R. Ward
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | facebook  (she posts regularly!)
Why this book: This is the 3rd book in her Fallen Angels series, which is already pretty fab! 

Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Find the author online: site | twitter
Why this book: I wanted to try Mead's adult PNR and I've heard this series is awesome!


Until We Meet Again




{ ++ } What did you guys get good this week?  Make me jealous!  :)