f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox: #12
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox: #12

{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

{ ++ }This my first EVER VLOG edition.  In it, I learned two things. One: I really hate filming myself. Two: I have been in denial for a long time about how bad my Southern accent is.  But I hope ya'll enjoy it.  :)







Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon

Matched by Ally Condie
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon