f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: 2012 Blog Goals
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Blog Goals

{ ++ } 2011 was an amazing year for me, because I started my blog!  I've learned SO much already, and met some wonderful people, not to mention doubled my TBR thanks to all the awesome book recs.  That said, I have a few goals for the new year that I'd like to accomplish here on the blog, and what better place to post them? 

  • To read great books, and post quality reviews
  • To continue to post at least 2 reviews per week, possibly 3.  
  • To re-evaluate which memes I participate in, and make them count
  • To get to know my followers and find ways to reach out to them and show my appreciation
  • To continue to learn all I can about book blogging
  • To build lasting relationships with authors and publishers
  • To make Once Upon a Prologue the best blog it can possibly be
  • To not be afraid to let myself shine through in my reviews and posts
  • To just have fun!