f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: I'm Going on Vacation...
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Going on Vacation...




To Florida!!!!

{ | } This will be the first time I've ever seen the ocean!  I'm SO excited and it won't feel real until I leave, I expect.  I'm leaving tonight with a group of friends, and we'll be back on Sunday; unfortunately, I have to go right back to work on Monday.  So my usual reviews and features will return ASAP including a new discussion post and If I Could Write a Letter to Me.  It may not be Monday, since I may or may not be exhausted on Sunday when I get home, but we'll see!  Thank you for bearing with me during this, and I will be back as soon as I can, loves!  Everyone have a GREAT week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!