f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #5
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #5











Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)














Books Mentioned

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock { Add it on Goodreads }
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward { Add it on Goodreads
Lover Mine by J.R. Ward { Add it on Goodreads }

For Review

Wake by Amanda Hocking { Add it on Goodreads
Shut Up by Anne Tibbets { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thank you to Around the World ARC Tours and Anne Tibbets!

This Week at Once Upon a Prologue
(I am adding a wrap-up section, for now.  This idea is inspired by Asher at Paranormal Indulgence...who rocks!)

I reviewed Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf.  (Rating: squee-worthy)
I introduced myself in Armchair BEA 2012!
I told y'all what my "best of" books of 2012 were for Armchair BEA!
I wrote a discussion post on authors who changed me and the way I read (would LOVE y'all to check that one out as I was really proud of it.)
I reviewed Dead Reckoning by Mercedes Lackey.  (Rating: beam-worthy)
I talked about my love of writing for Armchair BEA!
I reviewed Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C Walker.  (Rating: squee-worthy.)
I talked about how book blogging has changed me over at A Soul Unsung.  
I gave tips for avoiding blogging slumps, and a few tips/tricks for new bloggers for Armchair BEA.

Wow!  Thanks again to everyone who visited my Armchair BEA posts.  This was an amazing week and made me love the book blogging community even more!  I enjoyed every minute of writing my posts and participating in the Twitter parties.  I'm super happy to have met some awesome new bloggers, too.  

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to take a few minutes to stop by.  I'll be out of town from tomorrow morning - Sunday afternoon but that evening I'll be coming around to y'all's blogs and showing the love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!