f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #8
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #8
















Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)









Books Mentioned


For Review

So Close To You by Rachel Carter { Add it on Goodreads }
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan { Add it on Goodreads }
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas { Add it on Goodreads }
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu { Add it on Goodreads  }

Bought

Anew by Chelsea Fine { Add it on Goodreads }
Nevermore by Kelley Creagh { Add it on Goodreads
The Restorer by Amanda Stevens { Add it on Goodreads
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan { Add it on Goodreads
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers { Add it on Goodreads
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday { Add it on Goodreads
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini { Add it on Goodreads }
Die for Me by Amy Plum { Add it on Goodreads
Inhale by Kendall Grey { Add it on Goodreads
Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thanks ever so much to ATW ARC Tours, Bloomsbury/Walker, and St Martin's Press for the review titles!   


Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed Team Human by Justin Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan.  Rating: Squee-worthy
I picked 10 characters who remind me of myself for Top Ten Tuesday.
I posted a Waiting On Wednesday featuring DUALED by Elsie Chapman!
I reviewed One Moment by Kristina McBride.  Rating: Beam-worthy
I posted an ARC giveaway of Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Klaus.  


Be sure to leave me links to YOUR book haul/wrap-up post so that I can come by your blog and check it all out!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!