f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #27: My Favorite Blog Posts
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #27: My Favorite Blog Posts







{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!




Top Ten Tuesday - August 7, 2012:
Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU 



{ 1 } If I Could Write A Letter To Me - ARCs: what they are, aren't, how to use them, and how to respect them.  In this post, I talked about the previously mentioned subjects - advance reader copies - in the form a letter addressed to my beginning blogger self.  I talked about my journey, from thinking I HAD to have ALL THE ARCS, to realizing less WAS more, and to finding my place.

{ 2 } Armchair BEA - The Future Of Book Blogging: aka how to keep blogging fresh, and how to avoid those dreaded slumps.  In this post I talked about those topics as well as a few very important things I've learned while blogging!

{ 3 } Discussion Post - Authors Who Changed Me: basically a tribute to the authors whose books have come to mean the MOST to me, be it because of their characters, the lessons the books taught me, the world and emotions, etc.  I may or may not have cried some while writing this post. 

{ 4 } If I Could Write A Letter To Me - So You've Started A Book Blog: a few things I wish I'd known when I started my blog, and a few important discoveries I've made along the way about myself and about my blog. 

{ 5 } Armchair BEA - Beyond The Blog: in which I get personal about my love of writing and my journey, so far, as a writer! Again with the few tears while I was writing this post.  (Side note: I had SUCH a wonderful time during Armchair BEA!)

{ 6 } Discussion Post - Review Requests.  I shared guidelines for bloggers AND for authors, understanding this is about a partnership between both parties.  It's incredibly important that there is respect on BOTH sides!  

{ 7 } My About Me Post.  It's what it sounds like - an introductory post - but it's also a little snapshot glimpse into my life and what makes me tick!

{ 8 } My review of The Catastrophic History of You & Me.  It really shows how one book can affect you emotionally, and DID impact me in a huge, huge way! 

{ 9 } My review of Tempest by Julie Cross.  It was another book that left an indelible impact on me, and one I will NEVER forget.  I think that showed in my review. 

{ 10 } My 2011 "end of the year survey."  I got to talk about the books, blog events, and people that, in 2011 had meant the WORLD to me.  It was a really fun and emotional post to write, and I think the "real me" shone through!


Your turn!  What posts of yours would you say best highlighted your personality as a person and as a blogger?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!