f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon a Book Haul - #21 (Featuring Unravel Me!)
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Once Upon a Book Haul - #21 (Featuring Unravel Me!)



















Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)






Recently at Once Upon a Prologue...

I posted a review of The Wild Ones by M. Leighton!
I wrote a Top Ten Tuesday all about the books I'd want with me on a deserted island.
I "Waited On..." Reboot by Amy Tintera.
I posted a review of The Unloved by Jennifer Snyder!


This is a few week's worth of goodies!

 
UNRAVEL ME!  I knew I was getting this one, but I STILL squeed!




For Review



Revolution 19 by Greg Rosenblum { Add it on Goodreads
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi { Add it on Goodreads }
Renegade by J.A. Souders { Add it on Goodreads }
Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini { Add it on Goodreads
Ironskin by Tina Connelly { Add it on Goodread }
The Archived by Victoria Schwab { Add it on Goodreads }  
The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale { Add it on Goodreads

* Thank you for HarperTeen, Tor Teen, and Disney/Hyperion for the review titles, and beautiful finished copies! *


Your turn!  What new lovely books did YOU add to your shelves this week? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!