f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #38: Books for a Deserted Island
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #38: Books for a Deserted Island






{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!

  
November 13: Top Ten Books  I'd Want On A Deserted Island
 
This week's topic is all about the books you would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island - the books you HAD to have there, so naturally, they're the best of the best, right?  Here are the ones I couldn't go without to pass the time until that ship full of hot guys came to rescue me...

{ 1 } Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout | read my review. Just...AIDEN. 
{ 2 } The Diviners by Libba Bray | read my review.  I loved everything about this spooky novel!
{ 3 } Tempest by Julie Cross | read my review.  SUCH an emotional read. 
{ 4 } The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell | read my review.  How gorgeous was this book?!
{ 5 } Delirium by Lauren Oliver | read my review.  This is one is just amazing, and so emotional. 
{ 6 } Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi | read my review.  We ALL know this is a fab book!
{ 7 } Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone | read my review.  I had ALL THE FEELINGS reading this book. 
{ 8 } The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab | read my review.  Beautiful writing and awesome storyline!
{ 9 } The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins | read my review
{ 10 } The Harry Potter series (I cheated!) by J.K. Rowling | No explanation needed, right?!


Your turn!  What books would YOU want on a deserted island?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!