f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: 2013 Debut Author Challenge Goals Post
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 9, 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge Goals Post









This year I've read a ton of debut authors, which I'm REALLY proud of.  I definitely read way more than I intended to, and in doing so, didn't get to a few I greatly wanted to read.  But the year's not over yet!  There are still a few more 2012 debs I hope to read, and then I'll turn the page and start anticipating the 2013 ones.  Oh, wait...I've been doing that for MONTHS already.  

Anyway, the 2013 Debut Author Challenge looks like it's going to be a LOT of fun.  There's the Goodreads group, the ARC Tours group, and a whole lot of fun things planned!  The girls hosting the challenge are pretty awesome, and I think it's going to be an AMAZING reading year.  (You can check out some extra info like what books are debuting in 2013 and such here.)

I'm going to be pretty modest with the debuts I want to read, because my focus for 2013 is more of my OWN books that I bought and have been wanting to read for for-EV-er, and less on debuts.  BUT I'm sure I'll cheat a little; however, my goals list is going to contain the debuts I simply HAVE to read.  Here goes, and I hope you'll join me!


  1. Poison by Bridget Zinn
  2. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
  3. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  4. Pivot Point by Kasie West 
  5. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnette
  6. Taken by Erin Bowman
  7. Reboot by Amy Tintera
  8. Charm and Strange by Stephanie Keuhn
  9. Prophecy by Ellen Oh
  10. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Eston
  11. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
  12. Parallel by Lauren Miller 
  13. My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
  14. Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
  15. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
  16. Nobody But Us by Kristen Halbrook
  17. The Reece Malcom List by Amy Spalding
  18. Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
  19. A Point So Delicate by Brandi Colbert
  20. Bruised by Sarah Skilton

I'm pleased with my mix - from YA contemporary to fantasy to paranormal to sci-fi.  I feel good about my chances of actually reading these books, and I'm going to do a better job of keeping this list updated in 2013 than I did with my 2012 post.

Good luck to everyone who is participating!  And if YOU are...leave me a link to your challenge post!  :)

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!