f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #24: Featuring a HarperTeen Over Load!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #24: Featuring a HarperTeen Over Load!











Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)


Recently At Once Upon a Prologue...
I signed up for the 2013 debut author challenge (hosted by Tara @ Hobitsies) 
I reviewed Finding Mia by Rachel K Burke!
I talked about my favorite "new to me" authors. 
I "Waited On" Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout!
 I reviewed Stained by Ella James.
I discussed what new bloggers could start blogging about.


Lovely note from the AMAZING Tiffany Schmidt!

I bought a new planner for the blog for 2013!

Beautiful swag from Megan Miranda, Tiffany Schmidt, and Mindi Scott! 



  For Review
Infatuate by Aimee Agresti { Add it on GoodReads
An Uncommon Education by Elizabeth Percer { Add it on GoodReads }
For Review from Edelweiss
Nobody But Us by Kristen Halbrook { Add it on GoodReads }
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd { Add it on GoodReads }
Pivot Point by Kasie West { Add it on GoodReads
Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley { Add it on GoodReads
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza { Add it on GoodReads
(I may have gone on a Harper shopping spree.  Thank you SO MUCH to Harper Teen and their imprints!)    
 Bought
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult { Add it on GoodReads
Gifted
The Miseducation of Cameron Post (e-book) by Emily M Danforth { Add it on GoodReads }


* Thank you VERY much to HarperTeen, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Harper, Mindi Scott, Megan Miranda, and Tiffany Schmidt! * 


 What new lovely books did you add to YOUR shelves this week?  Be sure to leave me a link to your book haul/wrap-up post so I can visit!


If you'd like to consider pre-ordering any of these books, I'd be forever grateful if you were willing to use this link to support my blog.  All proceeds will go toward more giveaways!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!